Friday 5 December 2014

Do not grieve at christmas. There is so many of us suffering

Remember when you used to love christmas. Seems so long ago. I am 50 now with a 29 yr old son out there there hating me. I do not acknowledge christmas anymore. I have nobody who wants to be with him.
I know there will be many who will commit suicide during the silly season. I am home alone with too much time to worry about my pain. I wake up every morning with many projects I am working on online. I am so proud of myself being able to fix my system anytime. Most people have to call a tech who charges $100 an hour. I am still  a student at kwantlen university with ten yeas of studying. I was so close to get into their full time one year program which would make me a certified tech charging big money.
This computer is a brand new HP laptop. It is running windows 8.1 and I am used to xp. I am still trying to figure it out. I also just bought myself a new cell phone so that I won't miss any calls when I go out.. I just call forward my home to my cell.
I have been working on finding a new home for over a year with no luck. I have also looking for work as a virtual office assistant. I have so many skills to offer the right employer. I am the only person in this motel that makes good money with excellent benefits and perks.
Education is the key word. If you do not educate yourself you will end up being abused by a business who wants you to work just give them under full time hours so that they don't have to pay benefits. I am shock to find out how many people I know have no retirement.
That reminds me. My son's father told me he wanted to wait till he retired to travel. I then when I left him for the second time I started spending three weeks alone to different caribbean islands for three weeks each time. I have so many good memories. I will never forget those months. I went every year for ten years. My mom had just retired and he was the first grandchild so they had lots of fun together while I was gone.

I have been getting alot of calls from publishers wanting me to pay them to fix and sell my book online. I am pretty smart so why can't I market it and sell it myself through my paypal account. I build a really nice blog with a background and many video clips. Every time I find a free book maker they do not include my pictures and video clips. I have been working on this book for about a year now with no help. Some one told me has been following my writing for about a year now and was told they were very professional. He said I should be a writer.
I am currently looking for a home and a job. I am  presently living in the smallest room I have ever had for $700 a month not including utilities. I have no kitchen, freezer or bdrm. I hate it here. There is 14 units with all losers in them. I try to keep to myself. I get up each day and read my emails while sipping on my hot delicious coffee and a smoke. Then I have a bath and get dressed. Do my hair and catch the bus uptown. We now have many thrift stores. The clothes in north surrey are not as good quality as ours is. I have a very expensive wardrobe, A fur coat. I just bought myself a new diamond ring for my birthday. Nobody has ever told me they were proud of me so I have to treat myself . I grew up with alot of rich friends then when I started working at Telus I made hundreds of friends. I loved my jobs there. I moved around to different building to make changes, meeting new people and acquiring more skills.

So I am working on about five different occupations right now as well as trying to find another condo I can afford. I have lived here for over 30 yrs and have never had a problem finding another condo. It scared the hell out of me to find out there is nothing under $2000 a month and nobody wants pets. I can and can't understand this being a landlord before and living in apartment building with people who do not keep their places clean. You can often smell cats me walking by their door. I have to convince someone that I am a clean freak. People come into my small motel room and say wow.

Another christmas without my son again. I am already feeling the depression coming one so I have to keep myself even busier. Since I start a small home business when I left work it has doubled my income but I am not giving a landlord half of my check. I just bought myself a new cell phone so that I could transfer all my home calls to my cell so I don't miss out making more money.
I have always been good at finding money. I only work an hour a day and make about $160 a day added onto my two checks. One is the pension plan and the other is my union.


I feel sorry for people who desperately need dental work done and they charge way too much. They just can't afford to get them fixed. I had a few that got infected so I had to take some antibiotics for a week and a pain killer. All my medications from my there are worth about $600 a month which I don't have to pay a cent for.

I left home and got a great paying job, a car and moved in with my biker boyfriend which freaked out my mom. I told her if she wants to live like this go for it but I am gone. My first love treated me so good. It was the first time I had some love and attention. I wasn't uses to it. He will always be in my heart. Speaking of the heart people keep saying my kid will come back to me. We were tight for 20 yrs. I gave him everything. Now he won't even allow me to tell him the crap his dad told him about me is not true. Even criminals get their day in court.

In the new year I desperately need to pay off my $3000 debt which will open up alot of doors for me. Then I have to give ICBC  $700 for a hit and run I did not do. I so called female friend borrowed it and wrecked it. I have not seen her since. I noticed there is alot of freeloaders out there in the world perfectly able to work. Then they bug the rest of us for smokes and other things because their check is gone in a week.

I am now going to find out how I can market and sell my second book which was one of the hardest things I have done. Reliving moments I tried to hide for so long. There is alot more of them also according to my mom which made me ignore my dad for a year and cannot remember. I have also been known to sleepwalk or faint and end up on the bathroom floor with a concussion which lasted three weeks .

While converting my web site and transfered it into an ebook I realized I don't think I have enough articles so I think I will keep writing about twently more. Have a good one.

Tere

No comments:

Post a Comment